Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Two to Three

I didn't write yesterday because I didn't do my workout until 8:45 last night. I was tired yesterday and didn't feel like doing one but knew I needed to to get-a-going again. I told myself I would just run 2 miles and then I ended up doing 3. I am really working on my portion sizes and I can tell I am making some head way. Plus, Jay and I are really sticking to our budget these days, which really makes me not want to go grad a quick burger. So I have been doing really good with not eating out.

Today, I am not so sure that I will be able to run a marathon (in the future). Maybe I just need to wake up a little and I will feel a little more confident. We just signed up for Netflix's this past weekend. Jay said he saw a Marathon documentary on there, so that would be good for me to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment