Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday the 13th of Jan. 2009

So much for the daily writing! Weekends are hard so I am not going to be too hard on myself. I just weighed myself and I am 146. Yippy, two pounds gone already! Sunday, Jay and I did the "Below the Belt" workout. Then yesterday I rain 2 miles. I tried to run the first mile faster than normal and then picked it up the next 1/2 then eased off for a lap. The last lap I ran hard! My knee and foot are still a little bit of an issue. I am saving up money to get some nice running shoes, hopefully the shoes will help.

I have changed my eating habits quite a bit. I am really trying to watch my portion size and I am trying to eat more frequently. This is hard for me because I am the kind of girl that wants to eat a bunch at lunch and dinner. I know this will be good for me so I am working on it. I also am trying to cut way back on the eating out, so far so good! I have been feeling really good physically, I can tell my body has been enjoying the changes!

1 comment:

  1. I want to take my usual position of sitting back and marveling at your accomplishments but you have motivated me to new levels of personal challenge. I definitely don't want to run a marathon but I think we can encourage each other toward our goals of exercise and healthy food choices. Mine is "fit for 40!" though I don't really have a game plan as good as yours. :) You've got what it take to go the distance Jenna J! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete