Sunday, January 18, 2009

Momma's got a Brand New Bag, oh I Mean New Pair of Shoes

I am doing much better now. I still have drainage (sorry, it is gross) but my glands don't really feel sore any more. I am going to start up on my schedule tomorrow! I am actually looking forward to it. I weighed myself yesterday and I was 145.6.

I have been saving up my money that I have been making on Craigslist to buy running shoes. In totally I saved $92.00. So, yesterday we went to Fleet Feet in Fayetteville to go get me some good shoes. I tried on three different pairs and I decided on one. I hope they will be good ones cause I ended up spending like $109 on them!!! Don't worry, I brought my extra spending cash with me to cover the rest. I am excited to try those puppies out tomorrow.

One thing I keep on reading is, to try to train outside and not on a treadmill. This is a little bit of a problem. I have a big honking double (jogging) stroller and one boy to push, plus it is like 10 degrees outside, plus I don't have a good place to run around here, plus it is like 10 degrees outside! So, I guess for now I will train on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment