Monday, October 4, 2010

Go Away, Pulled Muscle Thingy!

There is a website that Jay introduced me to that I really like, it is MapMyRun.com It lets me do exactly that. I can run anywhere in my town and it maps it for me and lets me know how far I ran. Not only that, it keeps track of my runs, has a calendar of my workout, tells me calories burned and a lot more. If you like to run outside it is a nice site!

Well, a little over a month ago I did something to my body. It is a hard place to describe where it is and it is hard to describe what I did. Confused? I am too! Well the best place to explain when I hurt is right around my left ovary and I think I would describe it as a pulled muscle. I kept on working out through my discomfort because once I warmed up it didn't bug me. Then I got sick with a cold about a week ago so I went into the doctor and told them about this too. They told me to take it easy for a week and take some IB Prophen. So that is where I am. I haven't worked out since Tuesday of last week and I feel like I have eaten like a horse, which I hate! I haven't seen much improvement in that area cause when I cough it hurts there! GO AWAY, Pulled Muscle Thingy!!!

I have a soccer game tomorrow. I hope I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment